- Yong Liu, Martin Siron,…, Peidong Yang. “Self-assembly of Two-dimensional Perovskite Nanosheet BuildingBlocks into Ordered Ruddlesden-Popper Perovskite Phase” J Am. Chem. Soc. 2019 (https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.9b06889)
- Hao Liu, Martin Siron, …, Peidong Yang. “Lead halide perovskite nanowires stabilized by block copolymers for Langmuir-Blodgett assembly” Nano Research 2020 (https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12274-020-2717-9)
- Jianmei Huang, Teng Lei, Martin Siron, …, Peidong Yang “Lead-free Cesium Europium Halide Perovskite Nanocrystal” ACS Nano Letters 2020. (https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acs.nanolett.0c00692)
- Oxana Andriuc*, Martin Siron*, …, Kristin Persson “Automated Adsorption Workflow for Semiconductor Surfaces and the Application to Zinc Telluride” ACS JCIM, 2021 (https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acs.jcim.1c00340)
- Martin Siron, Oxana Andriuc, Martin Siron “Data-Driven Investigation of Tellurium-Containing Semiconductors for CO2 Reduction: Trends in Adsorption and Scaling Relations” ACS JPCC, 2022 (https://pubs.acs.org/doi/full/10.1021/acs.jpcc.2c04810)
Contribution to open source softwares (in order of contributions):
- Atomate (Github fork | Main project website)
- Pymatgen (Github fork | Main project website)
- Fireworks (Github fork | Main project website)
- MSE 45 – teaching six 3-hour lab sections along with six 1-hour lectures on topics from mechanical properties, crystal growth and crystal properties, phases, phase seperation, phase transformations, polymers and polymers characterization.
Graduate Assembly: Financial Resource Database
- Link upcoming – stay tuned – built a database of funding resources available at Cal for grad student. Backend using Flask/Python.
nCov-2019 Web App: Built it to learn Flask, NLP, NER:
Contribution to Materials Project Workshop
- Beginner Python lesson – gave a Python primer to professionals and academics in the materials field in order to be able to complete more advance lessons during the ’19 Materials Project Workshop.
JCAP Research Conference Poster:
Poster for AIChE’s 2016 Undergraduate Student Poster Competition