- Yong Liu, Martin Siron,…, Peidong Yang. “Self-assembly of Two-dimensional Perovskite Nanosheet BuildingBlocks into Ordered Ruddlesden-Popper Perovskite Phase” J Am. Chem. Soc. 2019 (https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/jacs.9b06889)
Contribution to open source softwares (in order of contributions):
- Atomate (Github fork | Main project website)
- Pymatgen (Github fork | Main project website)
- Fireworks (Github fork | Main project website)
- MSE 45 – teaching six 3-hour lab sections along with six 1-hour lectures on topics from mechanical properties, crystal growth and crystal properties, phases, phase seperation, phase transformations, polymers and polymers characterization.
Graduate Assembly: Financial Resource Database
- Link upcoming – stay tuned – built a database of funding resources available at Cal for grad student. Backend using Flask/Python.
nCov-2019 Web App: Built it to learn Flask, NLP, NER:
Contribution to Materials Project Workshop
- Beginner Python lesson – gave a Python primer to professionals and academics in the materials field in order to be able to complete more advance lessons during the ’19 Materials Project Workshop.
Chem-E Car Competition, AIChE Western Regionals, 2016
>>> View our Chem-E Car poster